Thursday, June 10, 2010

Test Post

Since I have nothing very interesting to say about the assigned literature, I'll simply post what my goals are for this year.

First and foremost my goal is to improve time management ability and be more diligent about my work. My freshmen and sophomore where, as my GPA shows, crap. Trying my junior year to improve this was a hard and somewhat successful step; however again my GPA shows, not completely successful. This year I hope to do well enough that I may use it as an example to colleges, as to what my abilities actually are.

My second and more specific goal, mainly because its the only other one that comes to mind, is to finish the summer homework two weeks before the school year begins. The college board recommends:
"students should consider a work's structure, style, and themes, as well as such smaller-scale elements as the use of figurative language, imagery, symbolism, and tone."
know this, I hope to identify an example of each of these elements in all three of the books.

Besides these two goals I only hope to develop a more analytical mind and a better critical thinking skill.

Thank you for reading,
Dustin Trembath

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those are great goals! I look forward to helping you with them. Keep me updated. :)
    Mrs. White

    ReplyDelete